www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I was wondering what disc or discs in your bag do you think are really underrated by you or by others you play with.

I have to say for me it would be a discraft hawk. I really never hear anybody talk about it and I have been ask a few times why I throw it. I throw it because I have confidence in it and it flies really well. It is great for those tight tee shots under 300'.I think the main reason is that it is made in the cheaper pro-d plastic but it really is a great disc. I sometimes find myself reaching for it before I reach for my buzz.

Views: 69

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DGA Shockwave - a solid over stable midrange. i've only seen one other person thrown one since they came out. i use mine every round.
I would agree with the xd and cyclone being underated. two great discs. the gazelle would be my choice. shame you can't find them in anything but dx these days.
Aviar.
seasoned dx roc good for anny's hyzers and straight shots,
Disc Craft Comet super straight mid
Elite Z Xtreme, It is THE MOST overstable disc. If you need a disc that will hook HARD on short to medium range shots, (or even approach shots around trees) with amazing accuracy, this is it. It is also awesome for spike hyzers. The Viper or Whippet just don't hook as hard or as soon. It is OOP though (what a shame), so you have to look around to find them.
Element-X

I have 3 in my bag at all times and throw them on TONS of holes in the 280-380 range. Never met someone who throws them as much as I do, but I've learned them alot over the last couple of years and have come to rely on them.
Breeze and Spectra!
STRATUS,AND SKEETER
My most underrated disc would have to be my Cobra. I know of only one other player who throws it and he turned me onto it. I definetly have it as my go to disc for any type of throw.
champ coyote
Z Wildcat

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968