www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i have been playing for about a year and a half and i bought the inovva tourney bag when i first started. it holds about 8 disc ideally but i ussually stuff about 10 to twelve disc in it. i'm looking to upgrade and want something that will hold about 14 discs and a small video camera. i aslo want a bag with insulated water carreries and plenty of extra room for all the other crap that i want to lug around. i like the revolution bags and the gorilla boy bags ive seen. any body have any input on bags that they have been happy with. also i was wondering if cramming to many discs in a bag can affect the doomeyness of a disc.

Tags: baby, back, bag, bags, come, disc, golf

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

revolution carilina team bag
carolina revolution is awesome!!!!
i wouldn't trade my carolina revolution for any other bag hands down the best bag to have
thanks for everyones input. I have decided to go with the gorillaboy silverback model. i have seen it the carolina, and the texas bags upclose. all are great well constructed bags but i went with the silverback because i like the colors availble better, i like the pocket design better, and its cheaper. I also feel great about supporting a small cottage industry and hope in the future there are even more top quality bags to choose from.

again thanks for everyones help
mykhoooolmes said:
thanks for everyones input. I have decided to go with the gorillaboy silverback model. i have seen it the carolina, and the texas bags upclose. all are great well constructed bags but i went with the silverback because i like the colors availble better, i like the pocket design better, and its cheaper. I also feel great about supporting a small cottage industry and hope in the future there are even more top quality bags to choose from.

again thanks for everyones help

Many of the reasons I choose that one, but I really didn't like the water bottle foldage.
Depends on how much money you want to spend !!!!
I added some pictures of Disc Golf Carts !!!! I actually have one of these with a seat !!!!! Love it !!!!
What ever you do don't buy one of those gorillaboy silverback models ... JUST KIDDING! Hope you enjoy whatever bag you get.

;)

I'm getting a CART next spring. I played with a guy who is making some really nice carts and I need one ... I'm old.
3 wheel push carts are awesome. A bit difficult on mountain terain courses though. Really saves your back !!!!
joshlotto said:
im going to buy a new bag soon and i have a blue and grey Innova comp. bag that ive used for about 4 months. its like new still, i treat it very well. when i get a new bag ill sell it for like 30 bucks.

Have you sold your Innova bag yet??? If not I might be interested in buying it.

Let me know.
sold it. sorry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968