www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i have been playing for about a year and a half and i bought the inovva tourney bag when i first started. it holds about 8 disc ideally but i ussually stuff about 10 to twelve disc in it. i'm looking to upgrade and want something that will hold about 14 discs and a small video camera. i aslo want a bag with insulated water carreries and plenty of extra room for all the other crap that i want to lug around. i like the revolution bags and the gorilla boy bags ive seen. any body have any input on bags that they have been happy with. also i was wondering if cramming to many discs in a bag can affect the doomeyness of a disc.

Tags: baby, back, bag, bags, come, disc, golf

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

revolution carilina team bag
carolina revolution is awesome!!!!
i wouldn't trade my carolina revolution for any other bag hands down the best bag to have
thanks for everyones input. I have decided to go with the gorillaboy silverback model. i have seen it the carolina, and the texas bags upclose. all are great well constructed bags but i went with the silverback because i like the colors availble better, i like the pocket design better, and its cheaper. I also feel great about supporting a small cottage industry and hope in the future there are even more top quality bags to choose from.

again thanks for everyones help
mykhoooolmes said:
thanks for everyones input. I have decided to go with the gorillaboy silverback model. i have seen it the carolina, and the texas bags upclose. all are great well constructed bags but i went with the silverback because i like the colors availble better, i like the pocket design better, and its cheaper. I also feel great about supporting a small cottage industry and hope in the future there are even more top quality bags to choose from.

again thanks for everyones help

Many of the reasons I choose that one, but I really didn't like the water bottle foldage.
Depends on how much money you want to spend !!!!
I added some pictures of Disc Golf Carts !!!! I actually have one of these with a seat !!!!! Love it !!!!
What ever you do don't buy one of those gorillaboy silverback models ... JUST KIDDING! Hope you enjoy whatever bag you get.

;)

I'm getting a CART next spring. I played with a guy who is making some really nice carts and I need one ... I'm old.
3 wheel push carts are awesome. A bit difficult on mountain terain courses though. Really saves your back !!!!
joshlotto said:
im going to buy a new bag soon and i have a blue and grey Innova comp. bag that ive used for about 4 months. its like new still, i treat it very well. when i get a new bag ill sell it for like 30 bucks.

Have you sold your Innova bag yet??? If not I might be interested in buying it.

Let me know.
sold it. sorry.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968