www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started throwing buzzz's in Dec. sense then my game has become way way better. I've hit 4 ace with it aswell, Thank you Discraft for making this wonderfull disc!

So what's your 1 disc that changed your game (for the better)

Views: 46

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

06 C.E. Roc.......its my baby...(dont tell my girl.. lol)....soo predictable, and ive hit 4 aces with it waiting for the 5th so i can finally retire it...
Well for me... it was really the 2009 Ace Race (not the disc but the actual Ace Race). Discraft did the Focus putter that year... needless to say I was less than hyped for the event (I really wanted the Stalker for the Ace Race disc that year) but I ended up falling in love with putters after that day. I am a putter thrower now... I use my Challengers on a lot of holes that, some might say, are mid range or fairway driver holes. That Ace Race changed my game! So I say thanks also to Discraft for coming up with such a great idea for an event and a pretty nice putter too!
KC Pro Candy Firebird - Spike Hyzers , Flicks , Chop rollers , and overhands. If I lost this disc I would add 2-3 strokes to my round average.
Sure enough the Buzz is one disc I wouldn't want to be without. No matter what discs I try, I always end up going back to the Buzz.

But the disc that changed everything was the original Cyclone. Premium plastic in a premium design I can't tell you how many times I saw someone throw their first Cyclone and at the throw their longest drive ever. No longer the longest disc, it still holds a place in my bag and in my heart.
Innova TEEBIRD. and the TL.
Aero and the Eagle !!!! 1982 , December. Could not believe I could throw a disc over 300 feet !!!!
Then , probably the Original Aviar !!!!! Still play with one today !!!!
When I started using the teebird, my game got WAY better. So much more control. I also loved the fact that I could use one driver for so many different shots. The teebird is money!!!!
Flat top 'Rancho' ROC (DX): I am driving with this disc more & more because of it's long, straight flight with minimal fade. Love it on long downhill shots. It just flies so straight!
I imagine the Buzz is similar.
11x champ teebird and more recently the Ion putter.
Sidewinder because it is just so easy to throw. A real workhorse of a disc.
my opto flow. it holds the line the way you release it. i have reached my furthest drive of 400+ with it

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968