www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I started throwing buzzz's in Dec. sense then my game has become way way better. I've hit 4 ace with it aswell, Thank you Discraft for making this wonderfull disc!

So what's your 1 disc that changed your game (for the better)

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i would have to say my gateway magics and wizards, or the z predator. the magics really taught me to aim for the chains, and not 5 feet to the right of the basket. the wizards were and still are the best putter of the tee for me. but the predator is a disc that really gave my game another dimension. i am able to place 325+ ft. hyzers within a 30 foot radius of the basket, the predator is just the most reliable and consistent disc there is.
back in the day i could only throw 185 feet , the r-pro boss 150 class alone got me to 225 . it helped me out at that time . now i throw my gold line flow about 325 . would have never been able to do that without learning  the technic  with that boss .

in '89 I switched from dinosaur plastic to real disc's and the disc that changed the game for me was the  discraft eclipse.

it was about the flattest thing I had ever seen at the time. then I got a vortex and whoopie!!

Yesterday in doubles I threw my 150 r-Pro Boss 400' anny around trees at 300'.
I don't think a TL is a longer T Bird , but a more understable , more finesse type of disc
"NUKE"
ABCDisc's Flying Squirrel is the latest.Straight and glides smooth.
Innova Gator
The Buzzz had to be the one disc that really changed my game.  I have gotten tons of drivers over the past couple of years that have given me amazing control...unbelievable D.  But still none have done to my game what the Buzzz did.  Midrange game is extremely important.  You won't always have great drives....or for most even good drives.  As long as you have a solid up shot though you can find your way through any course with a low score.  I first got an Elite X Buzzz and as I saw my round scores dropping quickly I started looking into everything else Discraft made.  Coming in a close second to the Buzzz would have to be the Drone.  Sometimes that Buzzz need a little more vicious of a hook on it...even more than the wasp will give ya.  The Drone helped on all the other upshots my Buzzz couldn't master.  All in All man if the Buzzz has just tickled your fancy I would look into getting the whole entire "HIVE."  Also the Comet and Meteors are great too.  Hive is slightly under to very overstable.  The "Galaxy"( <---Term that should be used for these.) consist of the Comet and Meteor which fly slightly under to very understable.  Discraft mids are great...they fill all my needs and thensome.
Believe it or not, the Tracker.  i throw forehand, and I found that it will hold an anhyser and help me with dog-leg left placements.  From there, I have found others that will also do that, but the Tracker still holds a special place in my heart.

Exploding XDs from back in the late 80s. I still have 2 in my bag and a few more as back ups.

I learned with them what I could make a disc do, plus the added distance was nice.

Star Destroyer

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968