www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Views: 208

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want it! Paypal Ok???? Oh, and what Weight is it if you know? Thanks Skipper!
Aw man, I was trying to convince Skipper that I needed this for my bag. Guess he figures I have too many discs already!
OOOOPPPSSSSS. Wasn't trying to cause trouble for you, BaggyBears. BUT, ITS ALL SKIPPERS FAULT!!!! :)
Why of course, it's always Skipper's fault, either that or the kids ;) I'm sure I could have twisted his arm if I really wanted too, but then I'd have to get him to get me a bigger bag too!

Oh now she wants a bigger bag?!?! I am guessing I would have to carry it on my disc golf cart?

Well yes, because my "disc golf cart" is full of kids! lol

OH SNAP, didn't mean to cause trouble on the home front. I just did what I do when I do something my Wifey-Poo doesn't agree with. I blame someone else. :)

It is kinda fun to see that I am not the ONLY one that goes through this, Skipper. Best of luck and warm wishes. Jeff

P.S. If she REALLY gets on you, I promise to buy more discs from you for starting the whole thing..... ;)

It's okay, she has not liked me for a long time!
opps she is reading this.. how do I delete? Oh yeah and buy more discs!
Ha! You're so funny Skip.

LOL! I am so glad that other couples out there are just as Weird as my Wife and I..... Lol.

And  I will buy more discs. Just don't tell my Wife!!!

Okay for being married for 8 years now, she still seems to like me alot. I know it's not the money and the looks are gone with the wind! So it most be the hair on my shoulders?

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968