www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

No Description

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Is this a thread asking what we think is the best or what we use and is our favorite?
Maybe it should be about how to hold the damn thing.
There are so many choices.

I think the Wizard is the most throwable putter out there. Challengers/Aviars are a good stable throwing choice as well.

For straighter or anhyzer approaches I like the Magic or Soft Magnet (or a nicely beat in version of a stable putter).

For putting, it depends on the type of putt. For push putts I go overstable: Wizard/Challenger/Aviar. For Spin/Jump putts I go for a less stable putter: Soft Magnet/Magic/Ion.

My current setup is Soft Challengers for standard putting. FLX Challengers for throwing and hyzer approaches. Soft Magnets for spin putts and straight anhyzer approaches.
If one of the top pros, if not THE top pro has anything to say, you should give all of the Gateway putters a try. He is dead money from all sorts of distances. He has gone back and forth between Wizards and Voodoos for the most part. I am not sure what stiffness he has settled on for right now, but none of them have ever been soft. You can talk to Dave at Gateway directly and ask him all the questions you would like. I don't work for him or anything, but I do think he is one of the most helpful manufacturers out there...he always seems to find the time.
Love my Wizard SSS.. I am not sure what feels better in the hand: the Wizard or my wife's hand... yeah.. I said it... don't go tellin her!
Rip Disc Golf's Relic and Graboide for sure! ;)

Should be sending them in for approval within the week, I'll keep you all posted when they approve the and should have them on the market within a short time after that.
depends on the shot i have four putters ( and a star classic roc) and they are all diffrent stablitys
Try the New Yeti Aviar !!!
so, uh, Skipper... how, uh, do we get our hands on a Limited Edition, First Run piece of that plastic, eh??? :D I cannot wait until you get it approved. I am always up for a little bit of "test driving"... er, putting... :D
innova dart for anything 200-350 kc pro aviar for putting and a rhyno for windy days

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968