www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

...   just for the sake of discusssions ......  any good rumours out there?  How's the disc selling market out there?  vendors busy or slow?  who do you think is going to win the Memorial and or who's going to win the overall MPO PDGA title this year?  .....  Is discgolfplanettv   still operating?  .... is there snow anywheres out there?  ..... are there going more women playing open pro this year? ..... who's going to win that title, who's your favorite? ..... is your focus just playing and enjoying DG or are you anxious about playing much better and going pro?  ..... I love this game because ........ !   any rumours of injuries of pros out there? ..... what's a happening ?????

Views: 457

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rumor is....I might be getting a new course just minutes from my house (Sonoma). Wooo Hoooo! Cudo's to the UFOS!

You coming down to Socal anytime soon Rescue?

Nothing in the near future. We've been talking of going down to visit fam around June. What I'm really looking forward to is a trip up to Washington in May. AAahhhh...disc golf heaven!

When we make it down there (Ocean Beach) I'll PM you. How about yourself, coming up this way again any time soon?

Ken Climo will win another World Championship.

right on

Maybe making a few trips up in july, aug, and sept. I'll let you know when we get closer. Have fun in Washington. We're doing Texas, Michigan, and maybe Oregon this year. Woohoo.

Nikko Locastro will possibly be with a new Team this year.

well we know who isn't going to win the Open ..... Serena and Roddick

the rumour is  ...................  on the pdga site right now there is a link to last year's memorial ....... 3:41 of coverage.... if it's snowing or raining hard where you are have a look ....  cheers

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968