www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been using a Discraft ESP Predator with decent results but when winds get really strong I can still flip it. Part of it might be technique and weight (I think that mine might be only 167 grams or so) but I am looking into other more overstable options. Anyone tried the Westside Giant? Legacy Rampage might be another option.

Views: 516

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like using the Drone for those windy days, but 50mph winds will definitely make it turn over. 50 mph winds will make any disc turn over lol

Nuke OS is great. I wonder if u have some off axis torque that's causing it to turn over....

Sparkle nuke os

I just ordered a max weight ESP Predator that will go into the bag on those very strong wind days. Otherwise the lighter weight Predator will be used for daily driving.

Z- Force

175 CH APE.

So I just bought a Giant and I like it a lot. Quite overstable and it weighs in at 171 grams. Flies great in a headwind.

i throw the clubhouse.... wait wait wait i mean i go to the clubhouse and look at the wind.  lol  really i throw a flick or a venom in that

no way... innova old school kc pro 10 time firebird

Yes !!! Try one of these !!!! These New Super Flat Top 12x Champion FireBirds can handle that !!!!

Try one of the new Stilletto's from Latitude, it is the most overstable disc I have ever thrown

Well, the other day I decided to throw my Giant into the creek. That was a nice disc. Had many great shots with it. But now it's gone. So I bought another Giant, a red 170 with speckles. I might try to dye it straight red. I have some iDye Poly in Scarlet. The thing about that disc, it is very grippy. I think I really like it and I can use it for many "shape shots". But then I also went and bought another 170 Giant in pink. Harder plastic, much more liker the Lat 64 Opto stuff. I think I'm going to like both discs, even if they throw a bit different. I'm hooked on the disc for sure.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968