www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

We are going to open a pro shop (in what was the pro shop for the ball golf course that The Ponds at Lakeshore was built on) soon. We plan to have a significant inventory of discs and lots of fun stuff to do plus some refreshments. We do not plan to sell on line, as we don't want to be in competition with our DGRUS supporters.

I'll be asking folks here for advice about a number of decisions we'll need to make. Here's the first question: What should we call it?

Please share your name suggestions here.

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Personal Fav.
"Shut Up & Buy!"
"up to par"
Disc Ahoy

The DiscTribution Store

or

The Disctributionary

Disc & Dat

or

The DISCtribution Center

or

DISCtribution Central

or

The DiscTributor
hey now,great name.congrats to both.Peace
Discomania
"The Throw Shop" are you serious??? no offence iceman congrates to you...but I thought there were some better choices you could have gone with imo.
Well it always comes down to:
He who has the "Gold" makes the rules....
Lame Name (it's okay)....
They who are giving birth name the baby :)
It's your baby...
& good luck.
Will you being purchasing Disc Player Wholesale?
Hi, Terry -

Had a chance to play Lakeshore the other day with the jingleros. Rolled every hole but one. Our group had an enjoyable round and consensus was "thumbs up" to the course.

Driving in I saw the store across the street and figured they'd be carrying discs in no time if they're not already. The Pro shop area looks nice. Perhaps some netting creatively strung could transform the tennis court area into a "driving range" with the obvious advantage of not having to retrieve your plastic since the nets would stop shots after a short distance...

I'd suggest they start cutting some fairways if possible, rather than mowing everywhere. At least some strips between fairways, even if they're not wide. That would help define the course.

I'd bet lots of folks would rent carts if you had them available. Disc golfers can't get enough cart time. I think courses usually rent/lease fleets at a not too outrageous rate.

Again, nice course, a great additional option for our area.

Joe

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968