www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone has a reason they play disc, but what I want to know is what did you see or hear that inspires you to better yourself on the course?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well put!
wait you could just sit at hole 1 all day without even being high?
I just want to kick other peoples ass
I'm afraid I have an Illness that can't be cured, but can be supressed by disc golf. Im pretty sure that if I go 7 days without playing my heart will cease beating and I will drop dead. I think..... Well no need to risk it.........
Helps me ignore the voices in my head!! jk lol!
Brian,
You don't need any voices in your head. The group you play with will supply all the insecurities and madness you will ever need. :)
for me its just being outside, i hate being inside on a beautiful day and disc golf gives me another reason, and a very good one at that, to go outside and play also i enjoy meeting people and just hanging out with someone ive never met before and knowing that we'll probably not ever hang out outside of the course but thats ok with me i think it's great to just meet them because youll never know who you'll meet out there, as a matter of fact i've met and played with Chef Nathan Lippy and his dad before, both very awesome people to play with
I wanna be the next Nikkio Locastro, Coda Hatfield...ya know i wanna be the best
lol
i think i have the same illness...
Well said, I think that pretty much wraps up my list as well. I think most of us here are here for the same reasons tho.
Amen to that Donny.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968