www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone has a reason they play disc, but what I want to know is what did you see or hear that inspires you to better yourself on the course?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

it's soo amazing to just throw the disc, the feeling of it coming out your hand and into the air, the snap of it, the mechanics and plus it's the most relaxing sport that can be played in my book. often after rounds i find myself sitting on the picnic table just feeling the auora of the course as i'm sitting right next to hole one, i could just sit there for hours without a care in the world. the attitude around the course is always fun, even if it is spotted with pot smokers, i don't mind em, because if that's what it takes for them to have fun, then i don't have a problem with it.
wait you could just sit at hole 1 all day without even being high?
that's what i'm saying
Playing with new people.
Being able to hang with some of the people that helped me get started.
Checking out new courses.
Nothing beat playing Fort Custer in a light snow with no wind. The holes in the back are majestic, quite and serene.
Hunting for the first ace.
Yeah, nothing beats playing that new course that you think is amazing. My first experience with mountain courses was when a friend and I stopped at Sipapu, New Mexico with a couple of other guys and played that course. Watching those discs just sail down the mountainside was incredible.
what inspires me to do better on the course isn't really the reason I disc golf. It's one of them, but not the sole reason.

what persuades me do to better is competition, both with myself and the friends I play with.
Well put!
I just want to kick other peoples ass
I'm afraid I have an Illness that can't be cured, but can be supressed by disc golf. Im pretty sure that if I go 7 days without playing my heart will cease beating and I will drop dead. I think..... Well no need to risk it.........
i think i have the same illness...
Helps me ignore the voices in my head!! jk lol!
Brian,
You don't need any voices in your head. The group you play with will supply all the insecurities and madness you will ever need. :)

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968