www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I am fairly new to the sport and have always wondered what it was like to throw before the 13 speed drivers and new technology. I am interested in hearing from players who threw in the 90's or even earlier.

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Wow, a lot of good comments going on here. I've been playing steady for the last 12 years. Must agree about the plastic, but still like to keep my SE plastic in my bag for special shots. Must admit at my age of 58 I am now finding the 150 class drivers for Hero Disc are really slamming. I get good control and can almost reach 300 ft. again. (too many injuries and arthritis in my joints limit my throws) As already said upshots and putts are what wins the games, most of the time. Oh yeah, don't forget the Aurora by Millennium not Sirius. For midrange discs the MS and MF are still some of the best disc out there at a whooping 180 gr. you can lay a line down without any problem with these babies.

A few more !!!

I just broke one of those out last night. "What the hell is that?" was the universal response. When I showed my triple stamped Ice Blue Phenix to Mr. Dunipace, he almost teared up. "That was when I could throw. I never saved anything." Unbelieveable.
I didn't have to walk so deep into the woods to find my saw jobs.
very nice

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968