www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

No offense to Sensei Jerry for keeping with the WWSJD theme, but it sparked my interest to know what you all think are some junk discs that have been produced. This could include specific combinations of plastic and model. What disc(s) would you just love to huk off a cliff and never see again? Please keep the trash talking humorous. I will say DX Cheetah, Arobie Epic

Tags: Discs, Junk

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know alot of people love it,but i never made peace with a roc either.
OOOooooo ya, that disc was a huge P.O.S.!

BogieWon said:
People keep mentioning the Epic, but doesn't anybody remember its cousin, the Arrow putter? That disc was a piece of c#*p! Number one junker in my opinion...
the arrow. i think it rolled away on me alot.
What about the Quarter K (Discwing) when I first got this disc I thought it was awesome, it was the fasted disc out at that time and I throw these huge bombs with it, that is until it hit its first tree. What a POS!
For sure, I feel the same way. I have had so many people have me try their Roc because "it is so bad a$$". Well, not compaired to my Buzzz's. And I never tried the Arrow because of the Epic, the Arrow just reminded me of a flimsy bucket lid. What a great design right!??

stevo said:
i know alot of people love it,but i never made peace with a roc either.
Dimple
Oh almost forgot a huge one....DISCMANIA!!! And it's not even that they themselves are bad discs but its because they are exact copies of innova molds. Latitude 64's regular plastic is pretty bad
Archangel... I threw one once, and sold it the next day
150 gram dx destroyer, i bought one of these mistakenly thinking it would be the bomb, i figured it would be easy to turn over and then come back stable but that dang thing just plain turned over like immediately ! and would go no were, i tried to loose that thing a couple times by using it as a sacrificial disc for pond shots and chucked it into a pond a couple times, but people kept giving it back to me, i guess i shouldn't have put my name on it.
When I would take a particular disc out of my bag, some of my regular playing buddies would say, "You're gonna stoop to a Coupe!"

I thought they were crazy. At the time, it was the best seat in the market!
You're high, star skeeters are awesome.

Brandon Ballou said:
I'll tell you what, I bought a Star Skeeter mid range and it is absolute garbage!
Haha, ok

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968