www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Besides the obvious of catching up on finances, paying down credit cards, etc., im going to SHOCK my wife.  I am going to let her spend $500.00 on whatever her little heart desires, hopefully, she'll get all the shoes she needs for 2010, doubt it'll work, but i'm sick of arguing about money, ya know? 

So, i'm going to give myself a $200.00 budget.  Should i ramp up on Discs, get a basket, disc golf apparel? 

What are you going to do with your return?  Let's hope you don't owe Uncle Sam.

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

getting back more than you paid in?
I'm with you Blake, I've done a flat percentage tax deduct for the last twenty years. it comes out to almost a break even with Uncle Sam.
The accounting dept. always gives you a hassle when you first set it up because it's extra work for them, not much btw.
looking for baskets? check out this site and get one personalized. discking1.com
For Baskets check out wolverinesports.com they seem to have a good price on baskets.
I ordered my self a new squirrel monkey bag from Gorilla Boy and a star Roc. Now I wait for the mail man like a stalker.
amen Ian, can never get here soon enough.
A camo Fade Bag, Some new Surge SS's , A Force, and gonna Try out a Nuke
Depends on how much you get back. If you don't have a Good Basket , it might be worth your time to buy one.

Maybe a few discs of your choice and some cool disc golf apparel works.
yea, got a camo fade bag minutes after asking what i should do with my tax return, a new Surge SS today at the tourney, a force 2 weeks ago, and i'm not getting the nuke, but pretty much the same. i bought 2 DD shirts today also and a Chair so i can rest my comfy arse.
oh, and i joined the Funky Town Flyers Club here in Dallas Fort Worth Area, # 146 bag tag, woot! $20.00
I assume I will be sending my Uncle Sam a thousand bucks or so for him to use as he sees fit, at least that is usually what I do.
return? .. shoooot. I have to pay in $400

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968