www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Besides the obvious of catching up on finances, paying down credit cards, etc., im going to SHOCK my wife.  I am going to let her spend $500.00 on whatever her little heart desires, hopefully, she'll get all the shoes she needs for 2010, doubt it'll work, but i'm sick of arguing about money, ya know? 

So, i'm going to give myself a $200.00 budget.  Should i ramp up on Discs, get a basket, disc golf apparel? 

What are you going to do with your return?  Let's hope you don't owe Uncle Sam.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Got my new Camo Fade Crunch Bag, 2 Latitude 64 Gold Visions, Elite Z Wildcat and my ESP Flick today. Can't wait to throw my new discs.
with my disc golf 'allowance' from the wife: Fade Tour Bag, R-Pro Rhyno, another DX ROC, Evolution Voodoo, and some good minis for the mini basket in my living room...
I want a R-Pro Rhyno too! Where can I get one?
I think I saw several on Discnation and Clearwater--but now that I think of it, they might not be R-Pro, but just Pro (soft)--but the flight should be the same...
Tax Return = trip to Worlds!
already shooping ( yes... shooping) online, but when the $$ comes in I'll see what I can get local first.
also finally a new bag and some backstraps to replace my broken bag and broken straps. weeee!!
then to renew my PDGA membership for this year and see when the next local tournament is.
thank you uncle sam!!
I'm getting a basket,UPS tracking says it will arrive the 15th, also bought a new ESP Avengerss, a champion Leopard, and a star TL.
Got 400$ more than I planned on so..don't know yet!
I'm getting almost $1300 back this time around. Using that to fly to Germany this summer for a cousins wedding. Before I fly back to the States, I'll more likely be playing in a tournament in Geneva Switzerland.
got our huge tax return, so father's day came early, woot!!! Got me a BASKET!!!! and about 10 discs!!!
I owe Uncle Sam I think !!! Bummer.
Well, i did it, I got my Fade bag. holds 22 discs' and 2 beers. Bought a Surge, a Surge SS, and a Force in Z plastic and a Supercolor Surge. The store here in G.R. was out of the Nuke. so i'll have to wait.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968