www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Besides the obvious of catching up on finances, paying down credit cards, etc., im going to SHOCK my wife.  I am going to let her spend $500.00 on whatever her little heart desires, hopefully, she'll get all the shoes she needs for 2010, doubt it'll work, but i'm sick of arguing about money, ya know? 

So, i'm going to give myself a $200.00 budget.  Should i ramp up on Discs, get a basket, disc golf apparel? 

What are you going to do with your return?  Let's hope you don't owe Uncle Sam.

Views: 18

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i plan on getting some new innova. getting more computer hardware tho :P
ok ok, couldn't wait, so i spent 85bucks already since i posted this. i have a 7 disc and a 22disc bag, but something told me i needed a 12 disc bag, dunno why. but this one is cammo, and i must have it, being a former Marine and all.

I also got the last 3 discs that I wanted to try out before I can say i feel great about my bag. The WILDCAT Z, 150 ESP FLICK, LATITUDE 64 VISION. Now, i will have tried 75% + Discraft and Innova discs on the market. Hopefully, I will have quenched my thirst for the "Next" Disc,...for a long while anyways, perfect my form with the discs I have and narrow down the molds even further. I'm thinking I shouldn't have no more than 7 molds when all said and done. We'll see. thanks Uncle Sam.
Tv, and payin bills. That's what sam is doing for me. I might try to talk my wife into letting me get 1 disc but I doubt it. Hoping for a katana.
I don't get one, but I also don't have to pay taxes....So why the heck do I have to do a 1040 each year? makes NO sence! Let me know how you like the Vision ;)
yea, i will Rescue, got 2 gold lines at 164 grams. Gotta Go Gotta Throw was the only site of 20 I visited that had them at this weight. I was hoping for a 150class, guess Latitude 64 doesn't do that.
Nope, I don't think they have gone there yet. Well I hope you like it. Especially after me hyping it sooo much ;)
Dave Ramsey Rocks... My wife and I are going through the same program... keep it up man.
Dude that is hillarious! That is the exact same post I was gonna write when I read the title to this thread. I used my tax return for baby step 1 (1000 emergency fund), and payed off most of our debt minus 3000 on my wife's car. Good for you! Keep it up! I am trying to convince my wife that I need a tournament envelope!
It's a huge relief mentally as well to be able to pay cash. I drive 45 each way to work and gas was killing me so I just paid 6K cash for a 2003 Jetta TDI, and while diesel is a little more per gallon, this move will pay off in less than two years. Plus, we're down to one payment on my Rubicon, done this month. I was going to sell it and my wife said no, man I love her.
We're now going to try and pay off the mortgage in around seven years, and as of now we're about two and a half years into a thirty year note.
Dave Ramsey does indeed rock.
What would yous guys like Disc Player to buy?
some new jogging suits!
The one in question is a classic.
You should wear one rollerblading? (Inline skates).
Has to be more comfortable than spandex!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968