www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Besides the obvious of catching up on finances, paying down credit cards, etc., im going to SHOCK my wife.  I am going to let her spend $500.00 on whatever her little heart desires, hopefully, she'll get all the shoes she needs for 2010, doubt it'll work, but i'm sick of arguing about money, ya know? 

So, i'm going to give myself a $200.00 budget.  Should i ramp up on Discs, get a basket, disc golf apparel? 

What are you going to do with your return?  Let's hope you don't owe Uncle Sam.

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm depositing mine into savings......We are going to need all the money we can get before Obama is done ruining the country. Why did we put this guy into office? He is spending like crazy. I think his re-distribution spending is about half of my return.
A few new discs, X Predators, Glow Firebird, Glow Tracker, New Pair of Keens, Trip to Florida. Oh, yeah maybe some new dg tshirts.
Glow discs? Florida?

Glow league's

DeBary Mondays at 6:30
Ocala (Greenway) Tuesdays at 6 :30
Orlando (Turkey Lake) Wednesdays at 6 :30
Unfortunately my trip to Florida is a Family trip and we will be doing all the tourist stuff. Little to no time for some DG. :-(

But I am going to bring some discs anyways just incase I get sometime.
2 new cam todds and most of the rest is goin to the florida trip with my girlfriend so she can play n the la vie en rose tourney
oh and some new nukes which should be here in the middle of next week! ( gotta love havin resources)
Number one priority, basket for the new yard, and reloading the bag for spring season!thanks uncle sam
Come on players! Go get your PDGA membership and save it for entry fees!
What's a tax refund?
I'm with you Blake, I've done a flat percentage tax deduct for the last twenty years. it comes out to almost a break even with Uncle Sam.
The accounting dept. always gives you a hassle when you first set it up because it's extra work for them, not much btw.
get a basket man. there is no substitute for putting practice, and you can pick up discs anytime. and besides, if you buy 200 bucks worth of discs, your going to throw your arm out playing with your new plastic!
as for myself, i'm getting my full back ( butt included) finished, buying my kids a gang of new clothes and disc golf stuff and a new bag for myself. Shopping spree baby!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968