www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

If you could go to a web site and get information on disc golf.
What would you like to be on the site for you?

Tags: disc, frisbee, frolf, golf, internet

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

am i going disc golfing or am i trying to meet up with disc golfers or do i want information on trying to get a disc? There are 3 sites that I use most. www.discgolfersr.us , www.discgolfscene.com , www.dgcoursereview.com . I would like to see a way to get more disc golf in my community, but PDGA does have a lot of info on that. So what they have is what disc golfers want to see, besides Miss PDGA of the month calendars lol
disc golfers in my area.
Where are you located.
Donny,

I do have a link to that site. Go down about 8 inches on the left side of the page, there is a section called most used sites.
You will find a link there.

Disc golf blog
Cool !!! Thanks !!
aloha donny, hey thanks for letting steve know were i live, i'm on and off this site.anyway i checked out steve's disc golf blog,and i notices it say's that macKenzie has only 18 holes. only being back in the sport for about 4.5 months or so, i've found out it has an alternet front five, and also a back 6 if you play 16 backwards, and thats not counting the safri 9 gorilla golf turni i played last sunday.(witch had a...disc splunking basket in it.) yea it was realy cool to throw plastic in a lava tube. castaway dave can verifi this for me.he may even know where too find the results some where anyway just thought ought know. aloha kirk
Nice !!
It's on there, the first one

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968