www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering what everyone's favorite drivers, mid's and putters are? About how many discs do you carry with you on average?

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

DISCRAFT BABY! Force is the go-to driver and I carry four of them. I also carry a Z Flick for FH, ESP Tracker for throwing in the wind. Z Avenger for shorter shots, ESP First Run Cyclone, Z Xpress. Mid-ranges I only have two, Z Buzzz and an LE FLX DRONE. I putt with Challengers. In the winter time to save my putters and extend their life, I switch from Pro D Challengers to Elite X Soft Challengers. All in all I carry at maximum 13 discs. The only reason for more than 10 is I carry a couple back-up discs.
My go to driver is the Pulse, mid is the nebula, putter I'm with wade, challenger. I carry a few more discs then wade.
Tsunami
Boss
2 flicks
2 pulses
Tracker
Avenger
2 proto type pulse like discs (little less stable than the pulse)
Groove
Sidewinder

Drone
Nebula
Buzzz
Roc

Zone
2 challengers

So total I carry 19 discs. I know what each disc does for me except the avenger, which I found under my stove a few weeks ago and haven't taken it out to throw yet. Lol
I use the avenger on hole 12 at my course. I use it for a hard left shot even though its not meant for that. sometimes you have to manipulate a disc to work how you want it to. Bottom line is that the avenger is a understable disc that packs a punch if you us it the right way..enjoy!
My fave driver is a 167g Star Valkyrie with a 169g elite-z XL in a close second.

My fave fairway driver is 171g champion Leopard

My fave mid range is a 170g champion Spider.
For my drivers I am learning the ESP Cyclone, but for FH I use Flicks, Forces and Star Destroyers. Mid Ranges are Comets, Buzzzes and Makos. Soft Challenger in X for putting. 20 discs total in my bag.
I have 2 surges, a pulse, 3 flash's, Z reaper, Buzz, Wasp, Zone, 2 Hard Magnets, 1 Rattler, 1 crush and 1 star destroyer.
My current bag is:
Drivers:
171 Pro Boss
173 FLX Predator
168 2x Champ Beast (favorite)
167 Champ Valk
174 Champ Teebird
Mids:
176 FLX Buzz (favorite)
178 Z Comet
Putters:
175 Glo Warlock
175 KC Pro Aviar

This setup allows me different types of stability with most aspects of my game, I will be buying a bigger bag in April and would like to add a few discs. Understable Leopard/roadrunner and also a more understable mid (any suggestions?)
the meteor is a great understable mid. it's a -.5 and feels sort of like a driver with a very small rim. great glide.
Got a Meteor for trade/sale...
Man went out today, Can't get enough of my Drones. Got three of them, 1 Pro 174 beat, 1 pro 167 new, and one FlX 178g.
I think that they are my new favorite mid ranges.
Torque 172g
Z Hawk 174g
ESP Zone 171g
Predators 16g FLX and 172g ESP.
Z Reaper 172g
Z Trackers 169g and 174g
Talons 172g and 168g
Pulse 171g
ESP Crush 172g
Stalker 174g
Challengers Elite X 172g and FLX 174g

That is what was in my for today's round. Discraft all the way baby.
I almost think Drone is the best disc ever it does exactly what you want it to do every time you throw it.
So predictable.

All and I carry 12 different molds.
I mainly use a star 175 valkeryie,champ beast,r pro boss,and champ waith for drivers.For midrange i throw rocs,and a star mako.My putters are a 175 gram wizard,and ssmagic.The nuke is slowly becoming a go to driver though.
170g Nuke
168g Pro Destroyer
175g Champ Destroyer
170g Z Flash
168g Opto Line Vision
165g 11X KC Champ Firebird (beat)
165g 11X KC Champ Firebird (fresh)
178g Cryztal Z Buzzz
178g ESP Wasp
178g ESP Drone
178g Z Hawk
FLX Challenger
Pro D Magnet

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968