www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I finally broke down and bought a real bag, N. Carolina Revolution.  I have so much extra space now that I am curious to know what everyone carries with them besides a towel, bug spray and such.

Views: 22

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes because i chew and it seems that every time we get out playing and get into our second or third round i seem to run out of chew. So i always make sure before i leave town on my way to one of our many courses that we play all the time that i have a brand new can in my bag.
you just boost the smallest member in the group into the tree to retreive it and the person who owns the disc gives him 5 bucks for it.
I forgot bug and bear spray, both are seasonal.
2 Water Bottles (or 2 Tall Boys)
1 damp towel in a freezer bag
1 dry towel
2 minis
scorecards from around the country (conversation points)
2 pencils
1 sharpie
a plethora of lighters and bottle openers
Black and Milds
My wallet and car keys while I'm playing
Granola Bars
Sunflower Seeds
Golf balls for disc retrieval
my sanity
Discs, minis, pencils, pens, markers, ript revenge deck, trash bag ( for cleaning up the course as i play), empty bottles that I find on the course that I have yet to take back to the store.
Minis, pencils, pens, scorecards, golfball, granola bars, allergy pills, PDGA rulebook, Water, bugspray, trail mix, sandpaper, rainponcho, shapies, umbrella, lighter, walmart bags (for picking up trash), butt can (for cigarette butts), and my GF's Discs
Towel, sunscreen, knife, two minis, sandpaper, elbow wrap (tendinitis), bag tags, softball, mini sharpie, water and or red bull, and trail mix.
I had a puck in my bag for a while too!
thanks for all the ideas, I doubt Ill have any trouble filling it up with goodies
Alot of people at legues have a hackey sack for the long waits in between holes.
forgot about my hackey sack. I've got one of those in my bag too. I don't think I've ever pulled it out on the course though.
Club Bag Tag !

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968