www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

No Description

Views: 103

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well you only have that problem because you dont get out enough... BTW, I'll see ya on the course tomorrow.

Yah that's it.  I have only been playing seriously for a year.  Besides what is the use of buying a hell of a lot of disc if you can not use them well.  The phrase "Jack of All Trades, Master of none. 

I have at least 35 discs and most are drivers. I have been chasing 275' then 300', and then 350' for several years since I heard about the X-step and power grip. I finally achieved the big 350' twice, but now want even more distance. My average drive is more like 285'-310' with pretty good acuracy. Concentrating on the big drive is what is keeping me from getting better because I'm not spending hardly any time working on my mid-range, putt, and approach. If I could just be happy with my lowly 285' drive and nail the 20'-30' putt or the 60'-80' approach, my score would drop by 18 per round. There's just something magic about that elusive 375'-400' drive off the tee pad. My putting completely sucks. I'm gonna change things  next time out and tee-off with a fairway driver or mid-range which will force me to use those discs, and I am going to warm-up with putting practice before each round. I got to do something because I don't think more distance is going to improve my game.

Working 2 jobs and going to school is killing my game
i am getting better at disc golf . been playing almost 3 years now and shot my first par 2 weeks ago . and if you have to know last weeks score was plus 3 my previous highest score . i was like plus 10 -11 last year .
you are old :)
Consistent putting... I feel that is holding me back from shooting some 950+ rounds!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm — 1 Comment

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2015   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968