www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

No Description

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not PRACTICING the way I should.  I average one day of play.  Time is not on my side.  I work from 1200 to 0830 at night.  I have played on my home course on Mondays and I am trying to branch out to another course (Daytona) on Sundays.  I have played in two tournies and plan to play in five more before the year is out.

Also, I am in a "NUKE" rut.  When I found the "NUKE", I have heavily relied on it even though I have.................

Surge SS

Avenger SS

Buzz

Flick

Glide

Stalker

Xpress

MAX

Katana

Roc

Wahoo

Millennium

Magnet

Precision

Throwing my disc into the basket.
Hell yeah.
Moved back to illinois this year from florida ,that killed my game.Such great players down there learned alot.Not enough local courses up here,but im still playing and enjoying it the same ,just not as much.
Keep yer eyes peeled for the Aztecs!
Also the four titanium screws in my left midfoot.
Kids.
Living in Alaska and playing in the snow 6 months a year AND not having much better players to compete against.  I'm thinking of moving to Washington...
don't play enough. A casual round once a week and 5-10 tournaments each year keep me in tune but not advancing.
living in wisconsin, and having circulation issues. i cant play in the snow, i just cant do it..... but now that it is getting to be spring, i should have no excuses. NY for the World Amateur Championships!!!!! cant wait!!!

Snow!

Thats it?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968