www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

No Description

Views: 89

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well you only have that problem because you dont get out enough... BTW, I'll see ya on the course tomorrow.

Yah that's it.  I have only been playing seriously for a year.  Besides what is the use of buying a hell of a lot of disc if you can not use them well.  The phrase "Jack of All Trades, Master of none. 

I have at least 35 discs and most are drivers. I have been chasing 275' then 300', and then 350' for several years since I heard about the X-step and power grip. I finally achieved the big 350' twice, but now want even more distance. My average drive is more like 285'-310' with pretty good acuracy. Concentrating on the big drive is what is keeping me from getting better because I'm not spending hardly any time working on my mid-range, putt, and approach. If I could just be happy with my lowly 285' drive and nail the 20'-30' putt or the 60'-80' approach, my score would drop by 18 per round. There's just something magic about that elusive 375'-400' drive off the tee pad. My putting completely sucks. I'm gonna change things  next time out and tee-off with a fairway driver or mid-range which will force me to use those discs, and I am going to warm-up with putting practice before each round. I got to do something because I don't think more distance is going to improve my game.

Working 2 jobs and going to school is killing my game
i am getting better at disc golf . been playing almost 3 years now and shot my first par 2 weeks ago . and if you have to know last weeks score was plus 3 my previous highest score . i was like plus 10 -11 last year .
you are old :)
Consistent putting... I feel that is holding me back from shooting some 950+ rounds!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968