www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering what everyone is asking/hoping/begging for this Christmas. I'm asking my incredible wife for a Revolution Dual Pack Lite. What are you wishing for this Christmas?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Askin for a Revo Carolina Bag and new straps!
and a couple discs!
I just got a Carolina bag for my early present, from my awesome girlfriend.
The only other things I would like would be a New Z Tracker.
And a FLX Surge SS.
Maybe some new plastic! I'm still learning what different discs do. A tripod stool. Oh I asked my rents for a new pair of shoes. I'm really hoping for the shoes since the ones I have are getting warn out!
I asked for a bunch of discs, some of the ones I already have but in different plastics and weights. A stool, Keen shoes, a basket and some other stuff.
Peace on Earth and people being nice to each other even after the holidays! To be more realistic, I'll take a nice 1st run CE Valk. New or used. It's all good.
A tripod stool has been by far one of the best things i have bought ever. If you dont get one for the holidays... BUY ONE!!! Its worth it!
An innova competition bag, a Star Dart, and some new straps!! And for Hillsdale to WAKE UP and realize theres more than 3 disc golfers around here!!
On my list is a small hospital in Santiago Atitlan in Guatemala. The original hospital was destroyed in a mudslide. The area has the third highest rate of mother/infant mortality in Central America - even with a temporary hospital. $30,000 will finish the current phase of their building plan and allow them to move into the new hospital building. I've been there three times to work on the buildings - the need is impossible to describe. Then realize that there are thousands of similar projects around the world that need funding. I don't need more plastic . . . don't really need much of anything - but folks like these need a very great deal. Helping this one small project is the top item on my personal list. www.hospitalitoatitlan.org/ Merry Christmas everyone!
New pair of insulated waders. :)
Gorilla Boy Simian / Revo duel pack
Discraft Nuke's 3 please.
Keen milo's
Under Armour cold gear
I've been hearing hints of a Mach V for my Bday jan 4th! Wishing for a Carolins bag from Santa.
check out a "kingpin" from discking, catches a little better than a mach V and is cheaper. Plus you can get custom colors.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968