www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering what everyone is asking/hoping/begging for this Christmas. I'm asking my incredible wife for a Revolution Dual Pack Lite. What are you wishing for this Christmas?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Askin for a Revo Carolina Bag and new straps!
and a couple discs!
I just got a Carolina bag for my early present, from my awesome girlfriend.
The only other things I would like would be a New Z Tracker.
And a FLX Surge SS.
Maybe some new plastic! I'm still learning what different discs do. A tripod stool. Oh I asked my rents for a new pair of shoes. I'm really hoping for the shoes since the ones I have are getting warn out!
A tripod stool has been by far one of the best things i have bought ever. If you dont get one for the holidays... BUY ONE!!! Its worth it!
I asked for a bunch of discs, some of the ones I already have but in different plastics and weights. A stool, Keen shoes, a basket and some other stuff.
Peace on Earth and people being nice to each other even after the holidays! To be more realistic, I'll take a nice 1st run CE Valk. New or used. It's all good.
An innova competition bag, a Star Dart, and some new straps!! And for Hillsdale to WAKE UP and realize theres more than 3 disc golfers around here!!
On my list is a small hospital in Santiago Atitlan in Guatemala. The original hospital was destroyed in a mudslide. The area has the third highest rate of mother/infant mortality in Central America - even with a temporary hospital. $30,000 will finish the current phase of their building plan and allow them to move into the new hospital building. I've been there three times to work on the buildings - the need is impossible to describe. Then realize that there are thousands of similar projects around the world that need funding. I don't need more plastic . . . don't really need much of anything - but folks like these need a very great deal. Helping this one small project is the top item on my personal list. www.hospitalitoatitlan.org/ Merry Christmas everyone!
There is a great article in the most recent copy of Outside that details the best strategies for soliciting donations and raising awareness in cases like this. It might be worth a read. Your selflessness is admirable...now I feel bad for wanting a black, team star aviar with rainbow stamp from Avery. : ' (
Thanks, a couple of great articles on their site! It's amazing what people can do when they work together. Loved this quote by kayaker Brad Ludden, "Share your passion with somebody in need," he says. "It'll make both your lives better." We took a bunch of frisbees with us on the last two trips to give to kids, it was awesome watching them have a blast tossing them around. Of course, one of our youth had to climb onto a porch roof twice to get discs back down - some things are universal! BTW - I said I didn't need more plastic . . . but somehow I always find myself wanting more!
New pair of insulated waders. :)
Gorilla Boy Simian / Revo duel pack
Discraft Nuke's 3 please.
Keen milo's
Under Armour cold gear

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968