www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Just wondering what everyone is asking/hoping/begging for this Christmas. I'm asking my incredible wife for a Revolution Dual Pack Lite. What are you wishing for this Christmas?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have played on these baskets at Rosedale Down Under. They are niiice. You can actually see them back in the woods from I35! They are very visible.
Wishing for a portable basket and an innova deluxe bag
I'm wishing for 18 baskets and 30 acres of land. Asking for a Star Roc.
here's one I dyed just for you :) Merry Christmas

There is a great article in the most recent copy of Outside that details the best strategies for soliciting donations and raising awareness in cases like this. It might be worth a read. Your selflessness is admirable...now I feel bad for wanting a black, team star aviar with rainbow stamp from Avery. : ' (
Thanks, a couple of great articles on their site! It's amazing what people can do when they work together. Loved this quote by kayaker Brad Ludden, "Share your passion with somebody in need," he says. "It'll make both your lives better." We took a bunch of frisbees with us on the last two trips to give to kids, it was awesome watching them have a blast tossing them around. Of course, one of our youth had to climb onto a porch roof twice to get discs back down - some things are universal! BTW - I said I didn't need more plastic . . . but somehow I always find myself wanting more!
Very cool. Interesting card choice for the dye job. Would it be bad luck for me or my opponents?
Santa came early and gave me a Carolina Team Bag. Burnt I have some disc golf shoes and about 5 other disc coming. Also got a misprint package coming. Other than that I don't know.
A Pair of these shoes in size 12 please !!!!

are u asleep ..................... poooooooof ........................ here's the magic ............................. all hail he queen of putts
I know one thing that I'm getting aside from my xmas list is a Nuke, Santa came early, or at least my GF told me so :P
Haha.. More socks!! Since I have a tendency to go through socks like it's nothing throughout the year. Maybe I should just get black instead of white. or "designated" disc golf athletic socks. That could help.

Hopefully I'll get some Merrells, Vasque, Keens or anything better than what I have now for next season.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968