www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

May be a little early, but with all this talk of snow up north and the stores around here already have decorations up, I thought I'd throw it out there. I'm looking for a Ching basket under the tree this year.

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Crystal ice sparkle buzzzs and a scooter. :-)
I would really like a new Innovia Bag, money is pretty tight so I do not think I am getting anything.
I'd like a new bag too, trying to decide between innova and fade gear.
Revolution Bag Dual Pack !!!! Not sure if she'll commit on the $150 price tag but.. she wants an iphone so It's only fair right??
Mike Inscho said:
Revolution Bag Dual Pack !!!! Not sure if she'll commit on the $150 price tag but.. she wants an iphone so It's only fair right??

LOL ... sounds like my wife. I always wait to see what she wants before i decide what I'm gonna ask for. ;)
I'm getting some more Bite shoes (good price on them right now). Distance Highs and Torque. I'm loving the Torque I have now.

Might try a few new Gateway discs ... the challenge for gift givers will be getting them in RED. :)

What I really want is warm sunny weather in Nashville TN while I'm visiting so I can play lot's of DG in the SUNSHINE! I will do my best not to break my leg on the second day of vacation this year.
It's the only way to do it.. Be Strategic. LOL. I've been assembling a list of gear these past couple weeks and have everything in a priority .."Most Wanted" list with pictures, descriptions, prices and where to get them .. haha I'll put that list up here when I'm satisfied.
Dear Santa,

Please send me a couple hundred feet of chain.

thank you

ps I'll leave you some cookies
I want a Team Discraft bag, and about 20 D Challengers to practice with. Ok and a 10 pack of First Run Surges.

-Eric-
Im looking for a special ohio state dye buzz and a KC Pro Teebird & Gazelle.
new bag revo or phenix, z flash, esp crush and an esp xl.
I heathly baby boy (he should be here around X-Mas)... some new plastic "of course".. but what kind????? Maybe some Gateway... I've never thrown anything from them.... Another Bag??? hummm???? Glow sticks!! So I can put them on the baskets and throw in the dark! Some of the little stuff I keep putting off getting, sweet mini's, birdie bag, pencil holder, a couple of those sweet water bottles.... some discs to dye!!!

Oh... and a new phone... this thing is 4 years old... SUX!!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968