www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

im a lefty back hand so i often need to toss the ole anny........which is actually my favorite shot.........but i was wondering what yall toss when you need the distance and you need the line to hold, rather than fade back a little at the end! ive been using a discraft xl and express, avenger ss, and a glide, with an occasional buzz, but if i want a little fade ill anny with a teebird, tl, or sidewinder.

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Star sidewinder and pro katana for long shots for short shots mako
Sidewinder
If I absolutely have to throw one--Scream for a distance shot--beat up Roc for a midrange shot--Gateway Magic for approach--but as a righty, my forehand is devastating in a left to right situation; an anny is generally not necessary
short to med shots: wizard SS putter
Medium drives & uphill shots: 150 class DX sidewinder
Long drives: Star Road Runner or champ sidewinder
Stalker, Or a Domey Elite Z Surge
Annie Liebowitz. Honestly did we really need another discussion about best anny disc. You could just go back to page whatever and bring an old one back from the dead.

We once played a round with a giant pizza prep pan that we found. It was made out of fiberglass and was probably 18" across. Drew a face on it and called it Spalding. Everybody took a shot at throwing it for one hole. I guess that made a decent anny disc.
Mid = Meteor
Drive = Avenger SS , 168 Surge
Annie Lennox. Annie Hall. Annie Duke.
A Monarch does the trick. In a big tailwind I have a 150 dx Leopard. If you can't anny a leopard, you can't anny. Lol, that thing will go forever.
Most of my anny shots can be handled with my seasoned ESP Comet. It's my favorite disc to throw for those shots and will only pull out a driver if I need maximum distance. In that case, either a seasoned up DX Gazelle or DX Valkyrie get it done.
Usually any beat discraft disc works well for turnover shots.
just ignore the thread if you dont wanna talk about an anny disc, its your choice to post so im glad you wasted your time making your silly little comments.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968