www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

im a lefty back hand so i often need to toss the ole anny........which is actually my favorite shot.........but i was wondering what yall toss when you need the distance and you need the line to hold, rather than fade back a little at the end! ive been using a discraft xl and express, avenger ss, and a glide, with an occasional buzz, but if i want a little fade ill anny with a teebird, tl, or sidewinder.

Views: 101

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Mako, Roadrunner, beat up 11x champion teebird, beat up super soft wizard.
hey, what does the 11x refer too when yall are describing a disc?
DX Stingray, DX Cobra, Leopard, Cheetah, Roadrunner, Sidewinder, Monarch, Valkyrie or anything beat like "run over by a car", folded into fours, and smashed with a baseball bat...BEAT.

Annie go get your gun.
It refers to Ken Climo signature discs. the 11x, in this case, signifies the 11 time disc golf champion stamp on the disc.

Therefore you can find KC Pro Aviars, Rocs, Teebirds, etc with 10x, 11x, or 12x stamps on them for how many titles Climo had when the disc was stamped.
The 11 time run of Ken Climo signature discs, from when he was an 11 time world champ.
I usually throw a Avenger SS or Sidewinder, but i like my Valk for a "controlled" anny...

Shorter distance i go to a Leopard, or Buzzz
Avenger SS, Meteor, and Sonic
memorex rewritable
Yeah, the DVDr's are a bit more stable.
For hard, short annys I throw a beat up XD. I throw an occasional Wolf for utility annys. And for my distance annys definitely a well beat (star) Roadrunner. I like anhyzers a lot and beat up, understable Innova plastic is where it's at!!
Shark, TL or my more beat SLs. The TL turns over nicely for me even thrown with a touch of hyzer so it's a great disc for this shot.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968