www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

im a lefty back hand so i often need to toss the ole anny........which is actually my favorite shot.........but i was wondering what yall toss when you need the distance and you need the line to hold, rather than fade back a little at the end! ive been using a discraft xl and express, avenger ss, and a glide, with an occasional buzz, but if i want a little fade ill anny with a teebird, tl, or sidewinder.

Views: 99

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Z Surge SS
X Avenger
Xpress
Buzzz
Meteor
Comet

This is what gets the job done for me.
DX leopard. preferably beat up a bit.
Buzzz and a 150 surge
Innova DX Panther.
I agree about the Monarch. I'm surprised it hasn't been mentioned all that much.
ive seemed to find that if i throw the katana with a forehand shot and just let it float out there it seems to do my right breakers really nice. If i back hand one and need an anny i throw an express because its understable and tends to just hold the line for me. I can do a long distance anny with a pro destroyer but thats just because ive probably thrown that damn disc over a million times. but it will come to you with a lot of practice and you will decide what disc works for you and with what shot. I tend to practice my my drives and stuff out in a football field so im pretty confident in using almost any disc in my bag to make a shot happen. But it seems to come with a ton of practice and a lot of walking down the field to retreive your plastic.
Glide for longer or straighter annies, a Meteor for shorter or more pronounced annies.
dude you are a complainer...why...
meteor or buzzz ss
I'm not giving you any tips or advice since everyone knows this game is biased toward lefties to begin with. jk... champ. sidewinder. Star Katana for headwinds. Sometimes a TL if I want it to flex out a little... a teerex-x if I want it to flex out a lot!
Short: Magic or Soft Magnet (depending on which long putter I'm happier with that week)
Mid: FLX Buzz (soft anny) Comet (sharper anny)
Fairway: Cheetah
Long: SL, beat pro Teebird, or my current favorite the Striker - holds a great anny line without tipping into a roll for me.
Roadrunner or beat up Valkyrie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968