www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Hey disc golfers out there. I am wanting to know about what type of Buzzz you guys are throwing. What variant are you throwing? What's the weight, type of plastic; is the disc domey or super flat? What is the flight path like for you? I am not new to the sport so please guys i am only seeking your personal experience in this regard. I am using two different types of the Buzzz. Both are in the crystal plastic. Two are domey of the same color and two are super flat of the same color. For me the domey ones have better glide but don't cut the the air as well as the super flat ones do. Have you noticed the same thing? Let me know, thank you. 

Views: 255

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Awhile back I lost my go to Buzz it was a 177g elite x tie dye.  I have tried crystal buzzes and glow Buzzes and none match up with the old one exept the new SS Buzz Eric McCabe model. It's almost like having my old Buzz back!
I throw alot of buzzz's if I want distance I throw my Glow buzzz, if I need it to hold the line I throw a Z buzzz. Shorter shots I throw my Cryztal, its more domey and lays down softer if that makes sense to you. They all fly about the same line, just all have there own little difference. I also have Esp, Flx and a "SE" buzzz, not sure what the SE is or what it stands for. Im guessing special edition, but thats innova's deal..... anyway I say buy a glow and you will be happy.
I alway carry two in my bag. One FLX and one Z. My flx (175g) is flippy, but I can put it on any line and know that it will hold.  My Z buzzz is much more stable.  I took a wasp out of my bag because the Z buzzz was as good if not better on hyzer lines and in the wind. Lately I've been throwing them on any hole that is less than 315', and I've been getting really solid results.  The flippier flx buzzz is teaching me more and more about control off the tee pad.
i have a super flat z buzzz that gets out there. I wan the x buzzz that says its a modified wasp.
good old z buzzz. 177-178 nice and straight every time. i have also grown fond of the buzzz ss for turnovers and tailwinds.

They all have their subtle nuances (domey, flat, different PLH, glide, turn, etc.) and they're all great.  If you're a mold minimalist, then you can get a buzzz in most every plastic and choose the stabilty you need for the shot and throw the disc.

I have a max weight Z Buzzz for the most stable of shots and have an X for more glide.  I was thinking of getting a Pro D for a flippy Buzzz and I have a FLX flat top for stable straight shots.  I also have an ESP and Cryztal buzzzs as well, haven't thrown them as much yet as they're brand new.

Also have two Aces with a Buzzz (one of them being my first ever), which is more aces than i've had with any other disc.

Same here with more aces then any other disc. 6 aces in all, 3 with a Cryztal buzzz, 1 with a Z buzzz. 2 others where katana and mako.
Mine are tied for the lead, 3 with the FLX and one with the Z.  What's really nice is all four are on different holes.  Unlike the Soft Magnet, which have hit one hole three times, with one extra on the side.
im throwing a esp buzzz 174g. its flat and the flight path is wherever i want it to go, it goes lol
I have a few buzzz's, Elite X and a few Z Buzzz's.  The best part about both of them is the harder I throw them, the straighter they go.  Such a versatile disc.  The only thing I haven't done with a Buzzz is throw for that massive drive.  Every other situation though, I have reached for either Buzzz and it has pulled me out.  I live mine to be very, very heavy, 177+ if at all possible, they just feel better in my hand then the lighter ones.  Awesome disc, possibly the best disc on the market right now.  A few of the guys I play with have midnight Buzzz's....and I very jealous!
Buzzz ss is badass for a flippy type buzzz and it starts that way and stays that way, just a thought...
The New Buzzz SS has a nice turnover fade to it !!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968