www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I just got an innova mini driver the other day and man is it overstable!!! I can throw an "S" curve with the thing!!!

Anyway... My farthest throw with it so far is 204 ft. I've heard of people throwing them over 300ft and thats what I want to be able to do.

How cool would it be to be playing ript and outdrive all of your friends with a mini!!!

Tags: disc, farthest, golf, innova, mini, throw

Views: 10

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hello?
What kind was it?
Hey throw a ZING mini, they are insanely overstable. I'm totally obsessed with these, and practice throwing them basically like a driver.
Where can I get one?
I had one get out to about 300 with the old school Discraft large mini. I haven't thrown the Innova driver mini yet. This weekend I saw the coolest mini...it was heavier than most and was shaped like a Roc. The news is that they are hitting crazy distances with them. The were in play at the BSF for the mini course.
Yea I guess thats the zing mini. I need to get one of them. I read a lot on them and they seem really cool. cant wait to outdrive my friends with a mini.
www.zingmini.com

It looks pretty cool
Metal mini - sidearm like a stone. on hard ground it skips forever. otherwise you can throw them overhand like a baseball/thumber and they travel a great distance.

Cool !! Who has access to those wooden minis ?
Yea thats them, they have all different kinds of stamps. How do those compare to the Innova Mini Driver?
Let me know how it went
I have seriously thrown a mini far as a matter of fact i have aced one hole with a mini i threw it over 250 easy it is understable so i over compensate for the turn and let it loft hit chains. although, it didn't stick in the basket the ace didn't count... it was a pdga issued mini. I have seen my friend throw a metal mini he won at worlds alot further though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968