www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

whats the craziest hole youve ever played and where was it located?

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

793 is the short placement. 1219 feet is the long placement. I have a photo of it in the short placement but not when it's in the long placement. I can post it later if you want to see it.
Now we're talking! I didn't see that at first. The brain takes a while to warm up in the morning.
Just played Sipapu a couple of weeks ago. Hole 18 is both ridiculous and amazing at the same time. You have a straight wall of trees on both sides of the fairway. It is damn near impossible to get a good drive from the Pro tee-pads.
Parked it (from the pro tee it ended up about 15 feet to the left) with a beat up X-clone. Missed the putt though and I'm still kicking myself for that. You just have to remember to throw down at an angle. It is amazing especially when your disc keeps going and going.
Nice! My partner in the doubles tournament parked one during our practice round the first day, but neither of us could get a good drive on 18 the rest of the weekend.
You just have to remember to throw at the downward angle. I believe that the wind must have been blowing slightly from left to right on that day and that's what kept the X-Clone on line. But duplicating that shot would probably be very difficult. Just because it happened once doesn't mean that it will happen again.
Thats a bitch. I got a 600 ft hole with a similar story. (Crystal Mountain, WA)
I have heard that Solitude stands as the best ski resort course in the world.
I love solitude. One of my favorite course. We just got a new course in provo utah called jokers peak. It's still being worked on but its fun. Long and hard. Plays like a mountain course but since its a lower altitude its a lot harder to throw. Hole 12 is 1100 feet. The first half of the hole is up hill then a long throw flat throw to the basket. Its a legit part 5.
Well of our cities total of 2 courses, the 5th on our new course sucks it outta me, about 200 metres on an incline, all our holes are par 3, I finally parred it this past weekend, to get a birdie im gonna have to nail it from 100 meters uphill.
In the ninetys, I played in the national doubles in Round Rock Texas. there was a hole that was uphill with an O.B. steam to the right,A30mph wind head/cross toward the stream.Oh and a 1000ft.
Usually a hole over 1500 feet. There used to be a few at Mission Trails Golf Course.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968