www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Yesterday my drive hit my friends disc and knocked it back an inch or two(still an easy putt). This got me wondering what if this was on a hill and the disc(my friends) somehow stood up and rolled down the hill making his lie either a harder putt or even maybe out range. If playing casually I would probably just replace the shot as close as I could but in a tournament what would the ruling be.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Replace the lie as it was determined by the group.
You have it right... put it back where it was-- as determined by your group's consensus.
Cool, I love it when I get something right. Thanks guys. It seemed like it would be right but I wasn't sure.
Place the disc where it was. The disc had come to rest.
Interesting.
I say play from where it lies
B. If a disc at rest on the playing surface or supported by the target is moved, the disc shall be replaced as close as possible to its original location, as determined by a majority of the group or an official. If a marker disc is moved, the marker disc shall be replaced as close as possible to its original location, as determined by a majority of the group or an official. (If the two meter penalty is in effect See also 803.08 C and D for movement of a disc above the playing surface.)
If your disc lands on top of your buddies disc (& stays there) then you owe him a beer!
I like this well more so if his disc lands on mine.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968