www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Mine is Tool

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Alice in Chains and Janes Addiction. Music designed for discin.
80's Hair Metal!!! All The Way!!!!!!!!!!! ha ha ha J/K

Insane Clown Posse, Twiztid, Boondox, Blaze (Anyone from Psychopathic Records really)
GWAR (LOVE THIS BAND!!!)
Kottonmouth Kingz (All Subnoize Records wrecks shop)
Tech N9ne (A Beast on the Mic! Amazing!)
Dope (Sweet Nu-Metal)
Pantera
Slipknot
Old Metallica
NWA
Lacuna Coil
Primus
Faith No More
Static X
Devildriver
Ozzy

I like aggression in my music... helps me concentrate
i lived with various members of GWAR for years.
So what ear buds do you all use - I just got the JVC Marshmallow In-Ear Stereo Headphones (Black) and they only lasted a week - they now sound like a blown speaker. The fit and sound were great while they worked - but now I am in the market for a new pair - any suggestions??
I really like the Skull Candy brand--they are only 20 bucks, come with multiple size fittings, and produce great sound--they are easily replaced. I buy mine at Radio Shack--when they break, take them back and trade them in for a new pair--they generally have the best customer service around.
i don't use headphones. I don't want to get hit when I don't hear somebody say four, the few people who do seem to say four nowadays...

I use my phone, it's loud enough I can hear it and not too loud for most people to hear it
BOSE!!! Nothing else compares! Really they are worth the $100 bucks!
i got a really nice pair of Sony for like $40, they have these rubber parts that fit in yer ear. GREAT bass response.
After Tool though i do enjoy some rap....La Coka Nostra, Hollywood Undead, Fort Minor...new stuff really
I roll with Koss Porta- pro headphones. The asthetics are tradgically 80-s but the sound is outstanding. Dolar for dollar, the best stereo phones out there!
Sony buds if it looks like rain, my Koss if not, a little better sound for me.
Where are all the dead heads on this one? How bout a little fire on the mountain, dark star, casey jones or at a very minimum a touch of grey.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968