www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Mine is Tool

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Atreyu.
All - My wife just got her Avon order today and she told me of this great offer - She got her shuffle for $29 with her order of Avon products...not sure which ones...but hey for $29...

http://youravonstore.blogspot.com/2009/05/golden-deal-29-ipod-free-...
Pearl Jam Smashing Pumpkins Sublime The Strokes 311 Pantera Primus Outkast Nine Inch Nails Biggie Smalls Wutang
and on and on
wow i like to be chill so i listen to like sublime, jack johnson and bob marley
In mostly order from most fav to less for playing disc..... Bob Marley, Pink Floyd, Sublime, JJ Grey & Mofro, Primus, The Doors, Tool (though I love Tool, seen them twice in concert, just like mellow music when playing), Dresden Dolls, Cake.....
I do not listen to music while I play.
Dude that is awsome!
lmao, don't mess with Vader!
I was on the fritz about whether my Ipod helps or hurts my game for awhile; I decided it's a scenario issue. If I go play a round by myself, I jam out the whole time and I play just fine, if not better than usual. When I'm playing with other people, I find it's distracting: play, pause, play, pause, "huh, sorry had my Ipod on", trying to find the right song and so on. It takes away from the good times I should be having with my friends.
In a tournament, I keep the Ipod in my bag just in case I end up with some irritating person on my card and need to tune them out. My goal is to remain focused and relaxed. I'm not sure music helps with either. I guess it depends on my mood: do I want to talk and have fun or be serious and play my best (hopefully).

When I do jam out during a round, my favorite is Snake River Conspiracy. Hard-core chics ROCK! If you've never heard them, I have some on my page.
Hells yeah SRC rocks!
Dream Theater, Metallica, Anthrax, Led Zepplin, Rush and then if I'm feeling mellow, Tori Amos, Sarah Mclachlan and the Beatles of course!! How about anything on my mp3 player!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968