www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I would say by now that we can all agree that the buzzz,roc,katana,boss,nuke,.....are great well know disc. But what do you love to throw thats not so much a main name on here.

For me its the Discraft Z Glide, Best turnover mid ive ever thrown. Discraft Stalker is another great thrower for those slightly longer then mid holes. Only other non putter that I throw is the Gateway Spirit, Most over stable thing ive ever thrown and it has almost no skip. Its great for those low FH shots that cant go crazy on ya.

Views: 183

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Innova Orc, so underrated but still so good. Big bomber hyzers, annies and lets not forget a great FH disc.
champ viking
sidewinder,wraith,destroyer
Mine would have to be the discraft ESP impact. It flies so straight and with so much glide, it makes you want to throw it again and again. With enough height, I can throw it almost 400 ft. It's fun to watch it fly farther than most of your drivers at less than half the speed.
I guess I'm odd man out on this one as none of my discs are underrated.
the rattler is great after you learn how to use it, also the surge has kinda taken a backseat to the nuke but the control with a surge is much better.
Beat Fly Dyed Champion Viking !

Not many of mine are underrated.  I'll list a couple that don't get alot of attention.

SL, Eagle X, TL.

INNOVA DX POLECAT

Comet.  So many people skip by it, thinking it's a "newbie" disc.  Such a good and straight disc!
Love my Innova Star Kite...Throw it nice and soft and watch it gliiiiiide.  Great turnover mid as well!
underrated?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968