www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I would say by now that we can all agree that the buzzz,roc,katana,boss,nuke,.....are great well know disc. But what do you love to throw thats not so much a main name on here.

For me its the Discraft Z Glide, Best turnover mid ive ever thrown. Discraft Stalker is another great thrower for those slightly longer then mid holes. Only other non putter that I throw is the Gateway Spirit, Most over stable thing ive ever thrown and it has almost no skip. Its great for those low FH shots that cant go crazy on ya.

Views: 187

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know someone who uses a 10 meter cross fire really well. Its quite under rated no?
The innova Viper! its a very overstable fairway driver that I don't see in anyone's bag except mine. Its pretty old school but works so well for forehand drives 250 feet and less as well as approach shots. Its gotten me out of a lot of jams with its predictability and control. Great in head winds too! I wouldn't go without it!

Gazelle, and Discraft Hawk.

How about the Talon, so underrated Discraft discontinued it.  Hard to find, but I do so love throwing them.
maybe sidewinder, but wraith and destroyer are widely known for being awesome! you can't go wrong with them thats for sure!
Lat 64 Hysteria
The Hysteria is a Discmania disc, not Lat64
Lat 64 river. Best all-around disc made IMO. It has the best glide I have ever seen. If you like leopards, you will love the River. To me it's more consistent, controllable, and accurate.

champ cobra,z glide,ce/9x whippet

my bad
You know what's underrated? the Innova Pegasus. What happened there?

DGA Rogue is my go to driver for 60% of my tee shots. Great disc I can't believe I don't see more players with them in their bag.

What's really surprising is the number of times I get asked: "What's DGA? Is that a new company?"

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968