www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my crazeist ace was pullin up to the course seeing the group of guys that i was goin their too play with they were on hole 2 im on hole 1 i yelled out hold up im comin then it skip ace . what a great feelin 2 down after 1 hole. modesto california

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I ricochet'd one of this guys back , who was bending over next to the basket !!!!!
I've only got one (so far). My friends and I were getting run off the course by the ALL POWERFUL PARK RANGER, because it was getting near dark. So we just started running through the last 5 or six holes.I ran up to the tee, chucked hard and started running down the hill after my shot. Next thing I know I'm hearing the sweet sound of chains!
threw a tomahawk up hill, It pulled threw a total corkscrew and skipped off a tree root in to the basket..
I had an Ace like Gabriel described except my disc was super understable and landed on the top of the hill side and skipped off a root and into the chains. It was probably a good 20 ft skip too. Definitely awesome.
Forehand off a ledge around a blind turn, right into an old tri-state portable basket with a single set of plastic chains and that big nasty yellow plastic doughnut thingy. Priceless. Was hard enough to get a 10 foot putt to stick in one those baskets!
parallel holes on a private course in Gainesville, Tx., the lead card was on the opposite fairway and waiting to tee off until we all drove, I threw a Valk which turned over slightly in front of the basket, missed by less than a foor, then promptly hit a tree four feet behind the pin and bounced back in
after that I had to instruct them how to hit the ace on that hole, lol
Drive bounced off a tree very near the basket, went in the basket, and almost knocked the basket over! It was a temp basket at the Arsenal in Huntsville, and the basket was what the Chain Gang called a "polyester pole hole". Can't remember the name of the basket, but it was sold by a group out of the Cinci/NKy area. The basket leaned over what seemed to be about 10-15 degrees for several seconds before it decided to right itself.
My buddy was down from New York, playing Tuscawilla Park in Daytona Beach, showing him the game i love. Got to hole 8, hyzer skip shot. Pulled out my firebird, told him I was going to throw it out and let it come back skipping about 30 feet before the basket and in. He gives me the "yeah right" with the infamous eye roll.

Did exactly what I said I was going to do!!!

He replies after it goes in, " you are so lucky"

I say back to him, "Dude, I did exactly what I said i was gonna do, how can that be luck?"

He just shook his head as we walked up the fairway.
Playing in a small monthly the following happened:
I hit an Ace on the hole #4 @ Reed Canal Park, then Chris Lenk Aced the same hole right after me.
Two holes later the third person in our threesome hit an Ace! (rocshot).
The ace pool was split 3 ways!
On 4-20 about three years ago, Me and another friend were playing catch with an ultimate disc right by hole #3 at Will Rogers. He yelled at me to throw a disc and get an ace. So I pulled out my firebird, it goes right in. He throws it back and I do it again!!! Good stuff
slamming into the basket on #10 Hudson Mills Monster......the basket is guarded on the left and right by some very large pine trees......didn't think it was possible to ace it without a tree deflection, just came in at the perfect hyzer angle to avoid the trees!
??? I don't even remember

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968