www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

my crazeist ace was pullin up to the course seeing the group of guys that i was goin their too play with they were on hole 2 im on hole 1 i yelled out hold up im comin then it skip ace . what a great feelin 2 down after 1 hole. modesto california

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Not really crazy ... but unexpected. While throwing one of the longer holes on our short course in Carbondale. I was driving with an AERO and kind of overshot the hole up and right, nose up. The disc had wings and faded backwards right into the basket ... I never would have expected an ace. Guess sometimes it is just dumb luck. ;)
Disc Player Sports said:
Playing in a small monthly the following happened:
I hit an Ace on the hole #4 @ Reed Canal Park, then Chris Lenk Aced the same hole right after me.
Two holes later the third person in our threesome hit an Ace! (rocshot).
The ace pool was split 3 ways!

Hey, I remember that!! You can imagine, how that feels..to watch the 2 dudes in front of you hit aces...back to back....that sudden 'pain in the wallet' kinda feeling......it all worked out though...Ha!!!
I was playing a practice round at Rum Village in South Bend. I aced #1 with a roc, aced #2 with a viper, hit the post on #3 with an 86 softie, bounced off the chains on #4 with the viper, and bounced off the the chains on #7 with the viper. I felt like the priest in Caddy Shack and was waiting for the lightning to hit any minute!!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968