www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

perosnaly i thnk the stratus and buzz are money! they are so easly manipulated. if i need to hyzer i will throw a zone or force.

Tags: PDGA, discraft, discs

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have gotten OUT a lot of trouble over the years only because I have gotten IN a lot of trouble over the years. I have also failed to get out of trouble too many times, which, I guess, builds character and teaches you what not to do.

So, for short range trouble, my favorite disc is, of course, The RATTLER (the best disc ever made, period).

For middle range, the BUZZZ (the greatest midrange disc in the history of the world).

For long range, the CRUSH, for rollers out of the deep, dark schuul.
Orc's for crazy overhead stuff. anything overstable i happen to have in my bag for rollers....Rocs w.e hope and a prayer ya know?
That really depends on what kind of trouble you are in. Different situations call for different throws with different discs. No one way to get out of trouble. That is where the imagination kicks in.
i have never actually thrown a rattler. maybe i should pick one up
I'm with Jim on this one, different disc's for different troubles. but my top 3 would be beat up leopard, dx roc, and soft magnet.
If I am into trouble most of the time i go with my FLX Buzzz it has saved par for me too many times to count
When in doubt, I whip out the tomahawk. Discraft Elite Z Surge
CHEATER DISC the epic is
My old dx roc has got me out of alot of trouble.
What i chose for anything over head is my mad over stable gateway spirit it will flip up over and out for low under rollers a stiff gateway illusion. Sidearm flick innova spider will fit through some tight spots :)
very nice selection.
Champ Gator or my Classic Roc...luv um

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968