www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

mine is my Star Max (okie dubs) so super stable and great head-wind disc

Views: 44

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

First Run BuZZZ. it was the 3rd disc I ever found, Went swimming in the worst muck water to recover. and climbed a majorly tall tree to keep it. So beaten in, Its like 4 day old drawers. It has become part of me. Sorry, I know that was a nasty statement
That's why I always sanitize and wash every disc I find (unmarked) or trade for. Y'all are sick! :-)
THERES A FEW HAHA DRIVER Z CRUSH IOVE TO TURN IT OvER AND WATCH IT GO STRAIGHT, fairwway driver, discraft storm super straight even in wind! mids innova shark soo consistant, putters discraft magnet finds the chains most often!
Star TeeRex
Champion Valk. Very controlable and predictable driver.
Hmm...hard choice. It's between my mildly beaten dx rancho roc (it's even got my own artwork I did for the club stamped on it) and my champ Teerex-X. I'm going with the Rex-X. It's just so reliable for me. It's a moderately overstable disc...not so overstable that it won't glide and fly for me though. I like flexing it, I like hyzering it, I like bombing it on a slight turnover. I think it's the teebird of the long fliers.
I'll have to admit that back in the day.. a cobra was my baby.

I need to give another one some love.

but my current favorite has to be a nice beat-in 171 orange star destroyer.
I also like that you asked for our FAVORITE disc, not the most important disc or the most used disc. There's something to be said about your relationship with a disc. There's a trust factor with your favorite disc.
I use all of them equally, but the swirl pattern on this one makes it my favorite.

Hmm...I'm going to have to give the SL a try one of these days. I had one 5 years ago and it was too overstable for me then. I'm guessing now that wouldn't be the case.
My favorite disc is the dyed 11X Teebird. Not my most used, but for accuracy on 280+ it's the one I take out. Only wish there were more long shots on the local course so I could throw it more.
Esp Cyclone. Favorite of today- my new *Destroyer. It's flat, 171g, has sort of a thumbtrac where the rim meets the flight plate- these Destroyers fly 50ft+ farther than the domey rounded ones, and go effortlessly far sidearm. It's like a different disc.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968