www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I throw mostly Innova and I would have to say that the Buzzz seems to fly really well for me and I also like some of the old soft magnets from the 90's. The ESP Surge and the Meteor are the only "foreign matter" in my bag. :) Any posts from sponsored players would be appreciated! :)

Tags: ching, discraft, gateway, innova

Views: 33

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I throw Discraft but the only other disc I like is the Rubber Putter. I like how it flies.
I throw 95% Discraft, and the only non-discraft currently in my bag are 2 QJLS's, both different weight 171 and 172 and both at different beatings. The QJLS is one of my favorite drivers of all time. Great glide, straight, and is not as flippy as my Avenger SS.

I also really like the Valkyrie. Again it is not as flippy as my Avenger SS, I like it for it glide and ability to handle more power. I threw my sons star Valkyrie, 167gr, and went into the bushes on hole 17 at Begg park. Very straight disc.

If there was not a disc know as the Putt'r, I would throw Magics. To me they fly very closely, but the rim is just a bit shallower.
buzzz's and apx swirls (i thought I was the only one in the universe who liked apx swirls)

I really do feel like a scumbag for not throwing discraft, especially having grown up in wixom, but I've thrown all the plastic, and just prefer the innova stuff at the end of the day. The only discraft you might find me with are the aforementioned, but I lost my beloved swirls a year or so ago, and I currently carry 3-4 rocs, so....
I have one DGA shockwave in my bag. It is the only mid range that I have and I love it. It can do anything. Everything else is Innova ( JK-xs, teebirds, leopard, wraith, destroyer and firebird)
Most of my bag is innova. Recently I bought the Latitude Striker, Vision and the Core. I must say these are quickly becoming my favorite discs.
Wizard, Apache, Illusion, Blaze. Before that I was a Discrafter, Buzzz, Flash, Pulse, flick, Banger.

I've tried to go for Innova a few times, I just don't score as well with them. Wizard is slow, controlable, and predictable. Wizard hits basket and/or chains more then any putter I've ever thrown. Trying out a Voodoo today. Alittle fast for a putter, but VERY straight.
The Flash is amazing and under rated disc!!! I can easily out drive my Boss or Destroyer with a Flash!
Z-Storm
I've stated before that I hold no loyalties to any disc manufacturing company. That being said, I do have far more Innova than anything else (hey, that's all they sell around here). By far The Z-Avenger had to be my favorite to date. I can't quite manage any serious distance with it yet, but when I throw it, it goes where I want it to. I digg it.
My favorite disc overall (broken in Raging Inferno - 170g) is not made by Innova, it's made by Quest. In fact, I don't think that Innova even has anything like it (rounded inside rim). If you're a sidearmer like me, pick one up and work it in, you'll be amazed.
i use manly discraft but there is an excal and a DGA tsumai that are the traders in my bag
except Discraft manufactures DGA's discs, so only one trader really. So does the Excalibur get smacked around and made fun of by the other discs in your bag?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968