www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Forget about any disc that first came out in star or elite, or any high tech champion plastic.

Has to be before them.

Most on dgrus doesn't have a clue.

And is it still in your bag?

Views: 140

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I want one.  Bad.
Cyclone
I still keep a Stratus (1997 model) and a MRX (1997?) in the bag.  If there is water in the mix, these discs never get thrown...I would lose sleep.  I also have an MRV and my favorite Magnets (pre 1997) still in the bag.  Man, I am getting old...
8x cheetah

Bar stamped KC Pro 10x Banshee I got off Ebay.  My first throw with it wobbled like a trick golf ball and spiked into the ground, cracking completely in half.  After telling the guy I got it from, he sent me a new Star Max right away.  I traded it the same day lol.  Notice the description - "Ultra Long Overstable Driver".   The black marks are from me and my buddies joking around trying to meld it back together with a lighter lol.

The late Doug Aulik used them for inverted hammer throws. He swore by them.

I miss the guy.

2nd that!

Just look at Gateway, they have recently introduced the Apache, Warrior and Scout again, new molds with old name!?

the scorpian

More with the theme of the post. Almost 20 years ago a buddy of mine took me to play disc golf a few times. I bought a shark and a Whippet. Found a couple of discs each time we played; XD, Stingray, Scorpionn and an X-15. Just found them again  a little while ago in a closet. The Whippet was only thrown a couple of times because it only went hard left. I threw that thing out in a field last week and it's dead straight now and goes past 325 ft. Now I'm afraid to throw them and put them back in a box.

roc....aviar
Discraft's X-Clone, best disc ever for rollers!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968