www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

what's your lowest score ??? and what is your course record ????????????????????????????????

the new greer course s.carolina 8 down .just tied by zack rogers today 11/27/08 .timmons s.c -10 course record -17 dont remeber who it was . modesto ca. -12 record i think rich koski -14

Views: 3

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The course record for my home course @ Mohawk Park in Brantford, Ontario is 14 down set by Eric Vandenburg (Elaine Kings Husband) I cant get below +6 ... damn trees!
I play in Eugene, OR and my home course is Westmoreland Park. It's a simple 9 hole course that is very easy on the eyes and welcomes many recreational players. I have shot the perfect score out the over 30 times. That's not to say the course is overly easy, it boast a 400 ft hole and nothing shorter than 240 ft.

Dexter State Park is my main 18 hole stable. I hold the singles course record at minus 11. I also hold the "california" doubles record at minus 12 (my partner was my left handed shot). This is a very tight and wooded course that demands accuracy and patience. I slaughter my forehands through otherwise tight windows and cash putts from the thickest of shule.

My lowest recorded PDGA tournament round is a minus 14. It was shot at a one day c-tier in Dabney State Park, Troutdale, OR. I achieved a 1092 rating (the highest of my career) and coasted to an 11 shot win. I shot minus 8 in the morning and had a one shot lead over local bad ass Tim Skellenger. After the front nine in the afternoon I had a 7 throw lead. It was my 15 minutes of fame, the lines felt so simple and I was cashing everything I had a clean look at inside 75 feet.

This game can be so easy when IT wants to be......
Over a decade ago I played in a random draw doubles event. I was a lowly Amateur and drew as my partner another lowly Amateur. There were numerous Pros in the field and a few teams that had double Pros.

The course was relatively easy (Firefighters Park, Michigan) but had some tricky holes. My partner and I started hot and finished lucky. We shot 18 under for 18 holes. We were ecstatic until we found out a Pro team tied us. We offered to split the cash. They declined and beat us in a playoff.

Ever since then scores have not meant much to me. I don't keep track of my scores. When I return to a tournament the next year I don't know what I shot before and often don't recall my finish unless it is a big event. I don't know what my best tournament scores are for my local courses.

Stevo, did they charge you for extra question marks????
The lowest singles score and my home course (grand woods park in lansing, mi) i believe is -13....by matt toy a local pro. my best score is only -7
Matt Dimick said:
The lowest singles score and my home course (grand woods park in lansing, mi) i believe is -13....by matt toy a local pro. my best score is only -7

ive heard of a pro shooting -17 or 18 there. i dont remember who though.
i've heard of pro doubles teams shooting that, but as far as singles go i've never heard of anyone shooting better than -13, i could be wrong tho, but thats just what i know for sure

joshlotto said:
Matt Dimick said:

ive heard of a pro shooting -17 or 18 there. i dont remember who though.
i play Bicentenial in Provo, UT. my record is -14 in league. i won 20 bucks that night! haha
I shot my lowest score today, on my home course, at Va Du Mar Park in Boiling Springs, SC. I shot a 57 on Thanksgiving. It felt great. It was a positive round for me. I started pretty bad on the front 9 but had my best back 9 ever which made for a great round.

Steve O....whats up with all the ????? ? I think one is enough when asking a question
My best score -16 38

Macgregor park record -16
irwinje said:
Home Course record: -17 by Nikko L.
My best: -9
what is your record for most question marks in one thread? 34?

Which course? White birch or whatever? The one will all the mandos and SHORT holes?
my home course
Par - 36
Lowest score - 14 under
My personal best is 12 under and has been for a while just cant seem to get down there.
Tuscawilla Park, Daytona Beach

A Pads (longs)
Official course record -12 Chris Lenk
Unofficial in a casual round with friends -13 Chris Lenk

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968