www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

what's your lowest score ??? and what is your course record ????????????????????????????????

the new greer course s.carolina 8 down .just tied by zack rogers today 11/27/08 .timmons s.c -10 course record -17 dont remeber who it was . modesto ca. -12 record i think rich koski -14

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My personal best was -36 under at Timmons Park in Greenville, SC. I Aced every hole.
Personal records:
Bear Branch -11 (have witnessed somebody shoot -12)
Spring Valley -5 (finesse course only)
1983, Hazelwood, MO - Shot a 40, using the state-of-the-art Midnight Flyers. Last round of the only tournament I have played there.
My lowest score is -13 on my homecourse "Het Park" in Rotterdam, The Netherlands.
This is not a basket course but taped off lampposts.
I don't know if anybody played better on it.

I shot -15 in the Roel Langerak course(also Rotterdam) but this is a basket course.
I believe that Laurens Benschop has the course record with a -17(not sure thou) but it sounds about right.

Shot -8 on a 9 hole course in Nieuwegein(Holland) which is a course record.

I had the course record in Beaminster(England)-11(par 63) and Emil Isakkson did that too.
The next round(on a different course) we both tied the course record with a -12(also par 63). The next round Shawn Sinclair shot a amazing 48(-15).Hoss had a 49.

With my doubles partner Laurens Benschop we are invincible. Beat everybody in Europe, shot a -17 in the Dutch Open( the day before the tournament starts, we always play doubles over here in Europe), and we beat also Feldberg and Jenkins on our homecourse for $20.00 a head....
hey there ar-tour!

my best round ever is 39 at bull run park in manassas va, played the course twice, shot the same thing both times- the second one with only 2 discs. course record is 36, every time you get a 3 it feels like a double bogey.

my best tourney round was a 41 at kentwood in raleigh- it put me in the lead of a supertour after the first round of the event in my second pro event- i flailed the second day and didn't even cash.

course record on my home course, hawk hollow, in spotsylvania, va is 52 by craig gangloff- best i have ever shot is 61.
Redwood Curtain, Arcata CA
Course Record: -15 J. Cossaboom
My Best: -6
my best at (parmalee park , mich)
course recourd -15 hoyle
just to let you all know . the? was just f-ing around do you all have to judge everything cut me some slack ! so blah blah blah .
my best score was at university of montevallo -5 with one almost ace, i think the course record is around -15.
You are an ace hole.

Chad Knight said:
My personal best was -36 under at Timmons Park in Greenville, SC. I Aced every hole.
My personal best of recent is about 7 under for Monroe Ohio, 24 hole course. Used to play Winton Woods and I can remember rounds of 10 and 12 under, it's a pretty easy course from what I remember
i have a good sized pile of records to post here.for now my pdga record was -16 at the old stevens point wi. course. i knew i had to slay the short course to have any chance to beat barry.of course the bugger came in at -17

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968