www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I have been a mix of putting styles since I started. I have had trouble getting a consistent putting stroke. I got some Great advice lately on putting. My problem with the advice, and as of late, is that my throwing arm elbow has started hurting a bit after rounds, sometimes during. I feel it the Worst when I putt. I don't snap it or anything, its just any type of spin putt arm stroke hurts now. So, I took the advice I was given on release, keeping the disc flat and such, but incorporated a straight armed straddle putt type stroke that doesn't hurt my elbow. Been working on it the past 2 days and I am pretty solid out to 30ft with it. 

This got me thinking about all the putting styles out there. What is YOUR Primary Putting Style/Technique? Are you a Spin, or Push Putter? Straddle, or more conventional stance? Are you a Turbo Putter Primarily? Would love to hear how people put it in the basket... :)

Views: 686

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Anyone find more or less accuracy and/or power with your pointer finger on or under the rim of the disc?
I always putt with my finger under the rim, bead in the crease of the 1st joint. I tried putting my index finger on the rim, but I had no accuracy and left every putt short. Must have to do with my release....

watch that video i posted feldberg expalins it well

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968