www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm would really like a new one. Anybody know where to find one online? Do they still make these or no?

Tags: at, buy, champion, classic, one, roc, seals

Views: 164

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i want a pro classic roc and can't find one anywhere
I love this disc as well.

I believe they discontinued these last July.

I went and got a couple of backups as soon as I saw the announcement, and wish I had gotten more.
I've since lost my first one....and unfortunately not on my home course. Thank goodness for backups.

I did trade something to a friend for an unusually stable champion shark, and am able to use it interchangeably for hyzer shots I would use the champion classic roc for.
theres a couple light ones (172 & 173.6) on discaroo-not sure if your on there but figured I'd let ya know...
the Champion Classic Roc was in fact discontinued and I'm not sure the Pro version was ever made, I have never heard or seen one
if you can find one, buy it because they are only going to get more scarce as time passes
I have a couple and the Champion and like them even better than my old XDs
an orange one and a milkywhite one on Discaroo.com right now.
why did they stop making them?
They did make them i have two and use them all the time

Nascar Dave said:
the Champion Classic Roc was in fact discontinued and I'm not sure the Pro version was ever made, I have never heard or seen one
if you can find one, buy it because they are only going to get more scarce as time passes
I have a couple and the Champion and like them even better than my old XDs
Clearwater Disc Golf Store. They even have a toll free number
ebay is your best bet
I have a brand new (1st run) CE classic roc from the 2002 Texas 10 series. The flashing and bottom edge will cut you. Someone locally offered $40 for it. Strange but true.
I have a brand new one I would be willing to sell or trade.

My_Hero said:
I have a brand new (1st run) CE classic roc from the 2002 Texas 10 series. The flashing and bottom edge will cut you. Someone locally offered $40 for it. Strange but true.
I was just in Disc Golf World last night and he had plenty on the shelves! Give them a call!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968