www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What are the best disc golf websites online where I can get free shipping? And I mean free and not buy $30 worth then get it free. I know disgolfcenter.com has free shipping. Anywhere else? I appreciate the help. What are sites with ultra low shipping costs and how much?

Views: 1

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

discgolfcenter.com= free shipping on all orders... over $12

See even they have an amount you have to spend in order to get the free shipping. Granted its not $39 and you could probably order one star or champion disc and get free shipping on it but not a dx or d.

I just buy from my local club its so cheap. $13 for star esp and flx, $11 for champ and Z, $7 for dx d and s.

Those are all flat rates with no tax and no shipping or waiting for them to get to you, and you get to see and actually hold them in your hands before you buy them. Plus I'm supporting my club Its a win win situation.
Here is the policy from DGC website (in Quotes.)
"At DiscGolfCenter.com we make things easy!
We offer FREE SHIPPING on all orders shipped to a location within the USA. That's right, shipping costs you nothing at all. Zero, zilch, nada! Just remember, there is a $12 minimum on all DiscGolfCenter.com orders. We love to keep things easy for you, and it doesn't get any easier than not having to worry about shipping!"

The $12 is not a minimum for free shipping, it is a minimum on your entire order.
There is NO free shipping on planet earth. Somebody pays, somewhere.
Disc Golfers are making the shipping companies plenty of money for sure.

Here is the Shipping Policy for CDGS website-
FLAT RATE and FREE SHIPPING!*
* You`ll never have to guess how much shipping might cost.
* Handling is always FREE!
* All orders over $39 ship absolutely FREE!
* Flat-Rate Shipping on orders of $39 or less - $6.49!
*in the continental U.S.A.
http://www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com/shippingpolicy-i-6.html
WoW!!! $12 minimum order.....then shipping's free...nada, nothing, zero, zilch...THAT's the mac daddy deal. Thanks for the info. : )
Discgolfcenter.com gives free shipping on orders over $12 that seems to fall in the one or two disc range.
Your local pro shop: You can hold 'em and look at 'em, maybe even test drive 'em. And they'll be placed into your hands with no cost for shipping.
Wish we had one around here, but our local place that opened started selling just straight skater gear. :(

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968