www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I'm pretty new to disc golf and I was wondering what stores or websites most people get their discs from.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Local shop (Wolfe Disc Golf), eatsleepdisc.com, discgolfcenter.com
My_Hero said:
Getting discs from your local Discraft/Innova/Gateway sponsored player goes a long way too. Usually they'll sell for 30% cheaper than retail and there's no shipping costs. It's a win win situation.

true true. i get some discs from my buddy who's on Discraft.
Discaroo and online only. You can find some great deals on eBay if you look around. Dynamic Discs is also a great eBay related store. RTS liquors in Brandenburg, KY is also a Great place to get discs!!! Huge selection!! Pickin' up a driver and a six pack all at the same place........priceless!!!
Bro, your one stop shop is the clearwater disc golf store. You call toll- free and they walk over to the shelf and pick out the color and weight while your on the phone. FREE SHIPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Come on dude. Anything you want Rare , CE plastic, KC signed stuff, they truly have it all.
The Discraft factory.

Some stores may have a few hundred discs but nowhere else has thousands and thousands and thousands. The lines are short and the prices are so good it almost as though they are free.
academy, play again sports, dicks outdoors, sports authority. dfw texas
I didnt check to see if it was already said, but gottagogottathrow.com is a great site that has almost everything you could want regarding Disc Golf.
Almost as though they are free? Come on Mark who do you think you are foolin?

mark ellis said:
The Discraft factory.

Some stores may have a few hundred discs but nowhere else has thousands and thousands and thousands. The lines are short and the prices are so good it almost as though they are free.
We buy our disc exclusively through J-bird! Keith Aten (on this site) is one of J's reps and that's who we have been buying through since 2001, since J-bird has sponsored and supported the sport in our area we fell that its only fair to give back to him. Plus the prices and dye's are sick and hes an awesome guy! I know you can buy some of his dye work on ebay, I think this is a current link: www.onlinetrain.com/j-birddiscs/ If you have questions about J-bird dyes look up Keith, I'm sure he would be able to direct you were to purchase some.
Hyzer Disc Golf is the only place to buy discs from. Free Shipping, best prices and best customer service. Dont buy from those big stores in it for the profit buy from a place thats in it for the game.
The FREAKS at ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com

Ha!
Attachments:
Hey Disc Golfers
Check out my store! www.clearwaterdiscgolfstore.com
We have about 30,0000 discs under one roof
Old stuff, new stuff, used stuff, the latest and the greatest
t- shirts hats catch disc, shoes, everything disc golf!
If we don't have it we'll get it!
We've been in business 10 YEARS
So check us out you wont be sorry

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968